When we got to the Music Museum I thought it was going to be so boring because
I do not have that much knowledge about music and I don't have appreciation for some music. But I have to say that I really enjoyed it. There were displays where you could read the information, but then Adam realized that there were people walking around with iPods, so we went to find out about them. Adam liste
ned to music on the iPod while we walked through and I listened to the extra information they had about the displays on the iPod. I learned that there is more than one type of guitar that make different sounds. I've always just thought there was a guitar for country artist and there were electric guitars for rock artists, little did I know there is so much more about guitars that I didn't know. Anyway, because of that museum I now have a different appreciation for music.
The next day after church we decided to go walk around a beach called Point No Point. It was the last day
that I was going to see him because he was going out to sea. I love going to the beach and just walking along the water. It is so calming to listen to the surf crashing.
Now that Adam and James are gone Kara and I hang out like we use to before the guys came home. We decided to go to a little town called Port Gamble where you can supposedly see sharks in the water. I was so excited and when we got to the little old town we weren't even close to the water. Oh, well we had fun looking around in all the little shops. We found a cute little place to eat dinner in the next town over called The Grub Hut. Here are a couple pictures of us there.
1 comment:
yeah you finally updated your blog! You're awesome!
Post a Comment