

I have made it to Washington! I landed in Seattle, Washington on January 2, 2009 and started my internship with the Kitsap County Prosecutors office on January 5, 2009. I am living with my friend Kara and her husband, James in Bremerton, Washington while I am doing my internship.
So far this adventure has been great. I have to say I can't believe I actually moved out of state away from my family and friends. It is hard at times because I miss my family and friends so much, but it has strengthened me to know that I can make it on my own.
I went to a family ward the first couple of weeks while here and they have been very kind to me. But after much searching through the singles branches out here, I have decided to go to the Mullinix Singles Branch.
While here I have passed the time with reading, watching tv, going on a date, walking dogs, Wal-Mart shopping, working, and much more. I can't believe I have entered the blogging world, but I am very excited to learn how to use this program.
(Pictures are from the top of the hill in Port Orchard where I work.)
1 comment:
Yeah! Post Again!
Post a Comment